Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Oh no! I need a techie...

Hmmm...

I've just been checking Issue 33 of PALS, and in Firefox it looks fine. But in Internet Explorer it looks like this:

I suspect it may have something to do with the questionnaires Dan added, as it mostly seems to be those pages it affects. I have no idea why though, and don't have time to investigate properly now. Another job for the weekend - with Dan's help required (yes Dan, you are the techie)!

If you've been trying to fill in questionnaires on this issue and seeing this screen instead, I apologise for nagging! I know I said I didn't want to hear about any problems with the appearance of PALs, but I was lying - I do really! :) (If they're big and very annoying, like this, that is. Heh!).

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It could be version specific - IE6 is being phased out because it was the cause of the google hack in china, so if its only that it doesn't matter... but if its IE8 too then we have a problem.