Sunday, November 01, 2009

No news

I have to admit, I don't have a lot to say... I've done nothing with PALS, and I even failed to put up a Halloween avatar. I blame it on work making me work a 5-day week - I'm not used to that!

Luckily, there wasn't a lot that needed to be done PALS-wise. Last week I wasn't planning on uploading Issue 32, but it turns out I made the right decision in doing so, as I wouldn't have had time to do it this week. Although writing this has reminded me that I was going to look into how to add a note on Facebook saying it had been uploaded... that may be a job for Dan to help me with when he gets home later! I also need to start making plans for the next issue of PALS - what articles to include, when to write them, who to beg for help etc...

Right, it seems I have things to be getting on with then!

No comments: