Monday, November 02, 2009

PALS updates now on Facebook

For those of you on Facebook, this might be of some use... with a little help from some friends, I've managed to (finally!) figure out how to import notes from this blog onto Facebook. That means that when a new issue of PALS is uploaded, and I add an blog post about having done it here, that post will also appear on my friends Facebook feeds.

In order not to spam friends who aren't into penpalling and don't read PALS, I'll be deleting any posts (like this one) off of Facebook - only ones advertising new issues will appear. Hopefully it will also mean that some people who do enjoy penpalling, but aren't on my e-mail lists, will get to see the posts. If you know of anybody who you think might enjoy reading PALS and you can figure out a way to get them to see my notes if they are on Facebook, feel free to pass them on!

No comments: