Thursday, March 19, 2009

No news is good news?

I've not really had much time for PALS in the past week or so - too busy working, at work conferences (table tennis at lunch, at least, was fun) and, tomorrow (for the weekend), heading off to London for a bit of a break!

However, I have had some responses to my request in the last press releases for quick quotes about what you enjoy writing about when you write to your pals, so I'll be sure to put together an article on that issue, incorporating some of those quotes, in the near future. Thanks to those of you who have contributed, and if you still have something to say, please let me know what it is by mid April! You can view the full press release below.

Not much else to say really, other than I did at last get around to writing one letter, and I hope to have a bit more time to work on PALS next week (and maybe even write some more letters)!

No comments: