Friday, April 03, 2009

I'm back (for now)

I realise I've been neglecting PALS, and this blog, a little - I just saw my Avatar, which is now 3 weeks old, and realised quite how much. I've been a little busy since then, what with doing 4-day weeks at work (I know, it's still not full time, but it's a lot to me right now!), spending weekends with friends and planning a trip up north to see friends and family. Yes, we'll be gone again on Sunday for a week. Thankfully we have a spare day to pack and get ready to leave before we go!

However, I have got my act together a little today and have managed to finish writing up most of Issue 29 of PALS. Which is a good thing because it seems I don't have a spare weekend now to finish it before it's due to be released! But it will be released on time.

I've also realised that I haven't updated my poetry website, and that should have been done in mid March. I fully intend to have it done by the end of April, as I have (currently) at least one group of 4 days with nothing planned in it!

There'll be no news for a week or so, but hopefully sometime in the next couple of weeks I'll have time to post some pics of our most recent holiday and let you know about them on here.

No comments: