Friday, March 13, 2009

Issue 29 begun

It's been pretty quiet for me PALS-wise in the last couple of weeks as I've been busy doing, well, everything and anything else really. I still have a rather long list of things to do as well (admittedly that list may well include playing on the Wii for long enough so that I can beat Dan at a variety of games).

However, I have finally made at least a little effort and begun to put together issue 29 of PALS. Actually, I'm perhaps being a bit unfair on myself as after I got into it this morning I managed to write half the newsletter already. In the process I have learnt a fair bit about okapi too...

I'm still looking for quotes on what you enjoy writing about when you write letters too (see the Press Release just below this post for more info), so if you have anything to say, please let me know! Right, my next task is to sit down and write some of those letters that have been slowly piling up in my letter rack... but maybe just a quick go on the Wii first...

No comments: