Saturday, January 03, 2009

Happy New Year!

I hope you all had a great New Year and a good start to 2009! I've already begun working on Issue 28 of PALS, which will be ready to read at the end of February. Other than a persistent cold, 2009 has started well - well, at least productively!

I've not written that first letter yet, but I'm hoping to tomorrow - in line with that resolution to not take 6 months to reply to every letter I get! I've even been organised enough to get a present and card ready for a pal with a birthday in January. That almost never happens! Usually my pals in Jan get a card sometime around their birthday, often a few days late. This year, I'm starting as I mean to go on for a change!

Anyway, I hope your years have all started well and will keep trying to post here regularly! Oh, and have a look at my films blog - it being Xmas, I've been watching a fair few films!

No comments: