Saturday, December 20, 2008

Issue 27 on-line. And Happy Xmas!

Issue 27 of the PALS newsletter, the Jan/ Feb 2009 edition, is now on-line and ready to view. This time around there are articles on what you can expect in the 2009 newsletters, my weekend in Marseille and the Haiwaiian Honeycreeper. I hope you enjoy the read! Creating this issue has been a pretty easy task - probably mostly due to me being unemployed and having plenty of spare time throughout November. Other than filling in application forms and going for interviews of course!

This will probably be the last post on this blog for a while - on Tuesday we're heading back to Exeter for a week or so for Xmas, and when we get back I have to work the few days before New Year (yes, I did find a job - PT, but it's still work). Although I object to having work between Xmas and New Year - I've had to do that, umm, never, before! I knew there were major benefits to working at a university...

Have a great Xmas and New Year and I'll see you all in January 2009!

No comments: