Friday, December 12, 2008

Getting (very) up-to-date

For the first time in about 10 years (or thereabouts), I have managed to reduce the pile of mail I have to none! I'm really rather pleased with myself! Not that I mind having mail to reply to, it's just nice to know that, when I want to, I can keep up-to-date! Of course, it may have something to do with having been unemployed for a month or two as well. But the last this happened was, I think, when I was working at Buckingham Palace (1999), so it's been a while!

I've also managed to finish off Issue 27 of PALS. It won't be released for another week or so yet, but it's ready to go other than adding the links and actually uploading the thing.

Now I just need to go and do all the things that I should have been doing this morning, like having a shower and packing for the weekend!

No comments: