Sunday, September 07, 2008

Inverness and the mountains

I haven't had much of a chance to work on PALS this weekend, as I've been busy running around North East Scotland with Dan and a couple of friends from Exeter. We had a great time though, and it does mean I have another article for the next issue of PALS - if I can find room to include it!

I've included a few of my favourite photos from the weekend on the Scotland photos section of our website. Unfortnately that has meant I had to remove the London photos due to space issues, but they have been on there for 2 years or more now, so hopefully everybody has had a chance to see them!

Not sure if I'll get another chance to update this in the near future - we're off house/ flat hunting next weekend, I really have to get on with writing my dissertation, and I have jobs to apply for - then we're off to Marseille for a bit at the end of the month. Deifnitely more news in early October if not before!

No comments: