Saturday, August 30, 2008

Issue 25 on-line

Issue 25 of PALS is now on-line and ready to view. This time around, there are pieces on the Muslim festival of Ramadan (which is about to begin), a Creature Feature on the Posion Arrow Frog and news of changes in PALS in the past year, amongst other things. Enjoy the issue!

I've also made a start on thinking about Issue 26 - as we'll be leaving Aberdeen in October, I thought a "North East Scotland" special might be the way to go. After some thinking, I've decided it'll be a series of articles on visits to places in the surrounding area when friends and family have visited. Originally I wondered if I could plsit it into sections on castles/ distilleries etc., but I don't think that will work so well. I was also hoping to include a piece on my holiday in the Shetland Islands, but it's simply too long, so that will have to wait for another issue!

No comments: