Sunday, August 24, 2008

More pieces

I haven't done much PALS-related this weekend, but I have spent the last hour or so putting together articles for a future "Adventure Special" and a future "Cycling Special", if either of those sound appealing! They won't be released for a while though, as the next Special is likely to be one focussing on North East Scotland - something I thought it was worth doing just as I left this part of the country.

As for the next issue of PALS, it is basically ready to be released and will be uploaded next weekend, at the end of the month.

Other than that not much news really - I did manage to write a letter today (I really need to remember that's why I started all this in the first place sometimes), but otherwise it has been continuous interviewing and transcribing for my dissertation most days!

No comments: