Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Quiet

Just checked my blog, and it really has been a while since it got updated hasn't it?! I've been busy finding somewhere to live (which we still don't have), looking for jobs (and failing to find any), writing my dissertation (which I still haven't finished) and generally failing to do anything else. So life is not looking too great! I was very much looking forward to leaving this part of the world and heading back to Bristol, but what with having no house and no job it all feels a bit stressful...

On the bright side, I have managed to start issue 26 of PALS. It's going to be a special on North East Scotland, and my trips around it in the past couple of years during my time living here. It's not looking bad at the moment - probably because I have plenty of photos to make it look colourful!

That's pretty much all my news for the moment - I am off to Marseille on Friday for a very much needed weekend break, so hopefully I'll be able to put a few photos up on my return. Unless I'm busy re-writing and printing my dissertation - and looking for houses, and jobs...

No comments: