Saturday, June 14, 2008

More photos, some newsletter work

Have finally had a productive afternoon! I've managed to finish off putting Issue 24 of PALS together, thanks to receiving the final article from one of my pals for it. It's a long one about teaching English in Korea, but I think it's interesting.

I've also written a short piece about some of the places Dan and I have visited in Scotland over the past few years, and in relation to that, uploaded some more new photos to the Aberdeen and Aberdeenshire sections of our Photos webpage.

Finally, I've added some additional tags to previous posts which mention new photos I've uploaded. Hopefully that will make it easier to find posts on a specific theme if that's what you're looking for. I know it will for me!

I guess that doesn't sound like much overall, but it all took a while! PALS Issue 24 will get uploaded before the end of the month, probably next weekend.

No comments: