Saturday, December 01, 2007

Getting there

Have just had a fairly successful few days working on the next issue of PALS. Some of my pals have been really great and sent me very prompt replies to a questionnaire I sent. That meant it was very easy for me to put together a page for the next issue of PALS. So thank you guys - you know who you are!

There are now only 2 more pages to complete until the next issue is ready, which I think is a pretty good acheivement considering how much time I spent not sorting out the newsletter at the moment! It should be ready to upload before I go home for Christmas, so probably on the 21st or 22nd December - a week or so earlier than usual.

That's all my news for the moment; not sure how much I'll get done next weekend as I'm working Saturday morning and all day Sunday, but I'll try!

No comments: