Sunday, November 25, 2007

Woo-hoo!

So, I finally got round to doing something with the next issue of PALS - I now know much more about giraffes and the Al-Hijra. And if you want to know what that is, or how the two could possibly relate, you'll have to wait for the issue to come out next month! (or, ummm, just type Al-Hijra into Google I guess).

I've also discovered that I currently have no comments/ responses to the questions about how long you wait for replies to letters/ how long you like to wait, so expect to be harrassed with a questionnaire sometime soon if you are one of my pals/ friends who likes writing letters! Or avoid getting in contact with me until after Xmas, in which case I may well not have time to harrass you...

Other than that, life has very much been about studying and learning all about the MARC record for the past couple of weeks - not something you will care about unless you are/ plan to be a librarian. Even then, your concern might be limited. So, my MSc and studying is still my excuse for not writing on this blog much. And will be, until at least next May (probably next October).

But I will try to keep up with the releases of PALS - apart from anything else, when I get the chance to write them, I enjoy it!

No comments: