Sunday, April 22, 2007

Issue 17

Issue 17 of PALS is now on-line and ready to view. This issue there are articles on the art of cross stitch, writing letters to find out about other cultures and a piece on why they celebrate Mothers Day in the USA, amongst other things.

Surprisingly, it was very easy to upload this time with few problems - that's a first!

I have a few ideas about things I would like to do to improve the user experience when looking at PALS - namely changing the front of our website so PALS basically has it's own home page, meaning you don't need to look at all the other things Dan and I have added to our website if you don't want to and are only interested in the newsletter. But that will have to wait until I have the time to do it - roll on 11 May when my current job ends and I will have a lot more spare time - well, perhaps...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Microsoft have this offer on free domain names...