Sunday, September 10, 2006

Lots of successes

Having a really fun, really successful weekend. Glad I have tomorrow off too before I go back to work though, as pretty tired.

The shopping in Exeter for all things wedding went really well; I found my dress (I LOVE it, as soon as I tried it on I knew it was the one). I took photos and every time I look at them I like it more! I have to hide them from Dan though, so they're not going anywhere for the moment. I aslo ordered shoes - I've only seen photos so far but they look lovely, but I have to wait for them to arrive to check they fit/ are what I really want. The ones I saw that I wanted were a discontinued range, and they didn't have them in my size, so they suggested these instead which are very similar.

We also got Anne's matron of honour dress! It's lovely, in cornflower blue. Waiting for that and my dress to be ordered so we can be fitted - won't be until January, but I feel that may come a lot faster than expected!

Anyway, none of this is relevant to PALS but it's pretty relevant to me right now. And there's always the chance of having a 'wedding special' in the future - I think perhaps I need to get through it before I can write about it though? Although I guess a perspective from a bride-to-be, a new bride and an old hat (or something) would be pretty good.

Anyway, tomorrow we're off to Chessington World of Adventures; something totally un-wedding related, which I think I need! Can't wait to go on all the big rides. But I had better go to bed now because it'll take a couple of hours to get there, so I need to get some sleep.

Happy dreams!

No comments: