Monday, August 28, 2006

Winchester

Dan and I have just returned from a day out in Winchester - a very pretty city, and another place to write about for a future PALS issue. In an effort to keep up-to-date, I have just written a short piece about it; I am trying!

Unfortunately, we forgot to recharge our digital camera before going so I can't add any photos right now- probably a good thing really as I would probably be here all night. We did buy a disposable camera though, because the place was just too pretty not to take any photos. We took a whole films worth, so hopefully there will be a few good ones at least. We'll find out tomorrow when we get them developed.

Well, I think it's time for bed - it's been a nice Bank Holiday weekend but unfortunately I have to go back to work tomorrow. And, even worse, the South West train drivers are on strike (again), so I have to cycle...all the way to Kingston and back. It's OK as a day trip, but it's a long way (10 miles each way, approx) when you have to work for 8 hours as well! Never mind.

No comments: