Friday, April 07, 2006

PRESS RELEASE 7 APRIL 2005

Do you love writing? Or drawing? Or taking photos? Or doing research into things happening around the world? Or would you even fancy finding other people that have a love of one of these things and putting together their contributions for the PALS newsletter?

In an attempt to get some regular contributors who I can rely upon to send me things for future issues of the newsletter, I'd like to find people who would be interested in any of the above.

Certain things I'm more desperate for than others, and would love to hear from you if you have an interest in:

* Gathering info on and writing about Award ceremonies
* Collecting examples of photography and artwork, or taking photos and/or drawing yourself
* Collecting examples of, or writing your own, stories and poetry
* Collecting pieces on "Since I began pen palling" stories

A regular contributor doesn't necessarily mean that you have to send things in for each issue - in fact, that is fairly unlikely. You can choose how often you contribute. For example, if you would just like to do one drawing every three months and send me that, that's fine. Just let me know what you want and we can come up with a mutual agreement, but it's basically up to you how much or how little you contribute.

Having regular contributor’s means that, if I'm desperate for a certain kind of article, I can ask you to provide me with something occasionally. And don't worry, if you've said you'd like to contribute articles on award ceremonies, I won't ask you for photos! Unless you say I can, of course.

Other items that I'm looking for contributors for are below. These choices are more popular things to write about on a general level, so I’m less in need of contributors. However, new ideas and writers are always welcome for any items!

· Collecting ideas and quotes, as well as writing pieces for the Question and Answer column
· Collecting information on and writing about holidays and events
· Collecting new Pen Pal Profiles
· Writing recipes
· Writing exercise articles
· Collecting “New Pals Wanted” adverts
· Collecting and writing travel articles
· Collecting and writing articles on places people live in (cities/ towns etc)
· Help with Specials, as and when required – this could be anything from writing about a hobby to writing a piece on a country you know a lot about

Don’t forget, if you have any other ideas for contributions feel free to send those in. I’m always open to new ideas and will do my best to include everything I receive in future issues of PALS, even if there’s not room straight away.

Get in touch with me, Anna Clarke, at acevenusbabe@yahoo.com if you are interested in becoming involved in any of the above!

Anna

No comments: