Friday, April 07, 2006

FB sticker

After a lot of messing around, I have finally created a sticker to put in FBs to advertise the newsletter. I created it at work, but can you believe that my work (an art and design university) doesn't have Photoshop? I now understand why it annoys the students so much! It meant I couldn't upload a picture of the FB sticker I have created to my blog easily, so I had to wait until I was at home.

Unfortunately, when I got home I also discovered that the version of Publisher I have at work doesn't work on my own computer - even though I used the Microsoft disc from work to upload the more recent Microsoft software packages(totally legally!) onto my computer. Figure that one out.

The final result of this was that I had to create the sticker all over again in order to print it out and upload a picture for this blog. I have now done this (after much swearing!), and hope you like the result. I also hope it fits into the FBs as it's slightly bigger than I was hoping.

What do you think?

No comments: