Tuesday, April 11, 2006

More FB stickers

After having another look at the FB sticker I created at work, I realised I liked it far more than the one I made at home! So, in order to get that one out into circulation, I ended up printing it out at work, scanning it in at home and pasting it to a word document, as I have no idea how to add it to a publisher document and keep the size and settings etc when I've saved it as a picture.

The sticker looks OK printed out - the size is a bit smaller and far better than the other version. Plus there's a bit of extra information on there. The text is smaller though, so I'm going to have both versions in circulation - partially because I had already printed out a batch of the first variety!

I've added a picture of the new sticker here so you can compare; which do you prefer?

No comments: