Sunday, March 05, 2006

Press Release for PALS

I have just added a press release to the home page for the PALS newsletter, and e-mailed it out to all my pals. It's to do with obtaining articles for the next issue of PALS, which is due out at the end of April. In order to (hopefully) get more people to see the type of things I would like contributions of in the next newsletter, I am also adding the Press Release as a blog, below. There is also a link to the press release on the side bar.

PRESS RELEASE 5 MARCH 2006

Hi there,

For the next issue of PALS, due to be released at the end of April 2006, I am looking for a variety of articles from you. Of course, anything that you would like to send me is welcome, but if you are looking for some ideas see the suggestions below for things I am looking to include in the next issue:

* Are there any events taking place in your area, or worldwide, that you would like to see added to a calendar of events for May and June? Write and tell me a little bit about any event you would like to see included

* Are you looking for new pals? If so, let me know and I will add your name to the newsletter

* How has your life changed since you began writing letters? Have you been writing for a long time, or just started? Send me an article on your pen palling life, how you began etc.

* Do you write short stories or poems, draw pictures or love taking photos? If you have anything original that you would like to see included in PALS, just send it to me, either in the post or by e-mail. I will, of course, give full credit to anything I include!

* Do you have a blog, website or any other pages on-line that you would like people to know about? If you do, let me know and I can add your link to the newsletter. If you also want to send me some text about your website, I will add that too.

Anna

No comments: