Thursday, March 02, 2006

Award ceremonies

You may have noticed my updated Avatar this weekend, which is in full Oscar spirit! (For those of you who don't know - do you watch any news, ever?!-, the Oscars are taking place this Sunday evening, 5th March, in LA).

There is a point to this random musing, however. I'm thinking of including some articles in future of issues of PALS on award ceremonies, if they are likely to happen at times relevant enough for me to include them, and if I can find out when they are happening far enough in advance!

For me, this is easiet with film awards as they are the ones I pay most attention (such as the Oscars and the BAFTAs), but if you have any info on other award ceremonies (ones in your country, ones on different topics) I'd love to hear about them, even if it's just a small amount of information on something that I can do some research into. You can tell me about any type of award ceremony that you think is relevant, and can be added to an issue of PALS - from music awards to special volunteeers awards!

No comments: