Sunday, February 06, 2005

More Help

I've just had my first request from somebody who isn't actually one of my penpals to add something to the newsletter. I'm really pleased because it means people are reading the newsletter who I don't e-mail it directly to. I hope there are more people reading it out there, and enjoying it!

I've also now had pieces on Brasil and New York which I can add to Issue 4. This issue will be a travel special, with one page written by me (on London). It's always easier when I can do some of the writing myself - and I do enjoy that part. Editing other peoples writing is fun too, and you learn a lot in the process. I especially enjoy it when it's about something I'm interested in, such as foreign countries and travel.

It looks as if my idea of having a 'special' followed by a 'general' issue is going to be the shape of things to come. I really enjoyed putting together Issue 4 so I get the feeling I may enjoy writng the specials a bit more than the others - it's also easier to know what to add in these issues!

PALS Issue 4

No comments: