Thursday, April 28, 2005

Travel articles

I have now received a whole range of travel articles to include in future issues of the newsletter, which is really good news. It seems that as the Spring came everybody got in the mood for travelling and writing about it too!

I now have articles on Italy, Spain, France and Holland, amongst others, that I can include in future editions of the newsletter. They won't all fit in Issue 5 (May/ June 2005), which will be released this weekend, but they will definitely find their way into future PALS.

I actually really enjoyed putting together Issue 5, and I think it looks really fun and colourful - perfect for late Spring! There's a good variety of articles in both type and length, ranging from a full page piece on Holidays in Holland to a short piece on how to make shepherds pie. Hopefully something for everybody this time around!

No comments: