Thursday, February 23, 2012

Issue 46 online

I realise I haven't been posting to this blog much, but I've been a bit busy sorting out a new house... which we've nearly moved in to! Having said that, I have been keeping up with writing letters - I'm still on track with managing to reply to all my pals within about a month.

I have also been putting together the next issue of PALS - and Issue 46 (the March/ April edition) is now on-line. It's out a little earlier than normal, but I wanted to get it up on the website before the mania of moving house began!

This time around there's a "How Things Have Changed" article written by Sarah, a Creature Feature on the firefly from Tracy, and a piece on movies featuring penpals from Katie.

I hope you enjoy the read, and come back in late April/ early May for Issue 47!

No comments: