Thursday, December 29, 2011

Issue 45 online

Having just looked at my PALS blog, I feel a little guilty. The last time I posted was two months ago, when Issue 44 was released. In fairness, I've not had much to say since then. Issue 45 was relatively easy to put together, as it is mostly all about our trip to Cuba last December. And whilst I've spent a lot of time watching movies (see my Anna's Films blog), and doing other useful things like attempting to buy a house, I've not spent a lot of time thinking about, or working on, issues of PALS.

I would claim that writing more blog posts will become a New Years resolution - but my one and only, related, resolution this year is to be far more efficient at answering my pals letters. I aim to answer any letters preferably within a month, but certainly within three. I figure that's far more important than blog posts, and don't want to make so many other resolutions that I can't stick to that one!

Anyway, on to the point of this post - Issue 45 is now ready and online! As already mentioned, this Jan/ Feb issue is a Cuba Special. I hope you enjoy it.

No comments: