Monday, June 20, 2011

Anna's Library Thoughts

This isn't related to PALS at all, but I thought I'd let you know I now have another blog. I'm not sure if this is a good thing or not.

I created the blog as a result of the "cpd23" course that's just started running, and is aimed at library and information professionals. The idea behind it (well, MY idea behind my new blog) is that it's a place for all the professional-type things I wouldn't want to include on my other (and quite frankly, more fun) blogs. Although obviously I'll do what they tell me to as part of the cpd23 course too - and that'll form the majority of posts on that blog, at least for the first couple of months.

Although I'm already failing because "Thing 2" is to read other people's blogs, comment on them and reflect on who you've met in the blog-o-sphere. I'm totally daunted by this because there are so many blogs, and I'd have no idea what to write as a comment on any of them. I read lots of people's blogs but don't tend to comment unless I really feel I have something worthwhile to say. Presumably this paragraph actually belongs on my new blog, but I feel safer writing it in what I view as a more friendly, familiar environment!

Anyway, if you are a librarian/ information professional/ interested/ sucker for punishment, you can view the blog at Anna's Library Thoughts.

No comments: