Saturday, January 16, 2010

Issue 34 begun

I know I haven't posted on this blog for some time now (nearly an entire month, in fact) but, well, I've been busy! First there was Christmas, then there was New Years, then I left my old job, and then I started my new job 2 days later... so that meant that I've had no time to work on PALS, let alone update my blog - meaning that even if I had been writing my blog, I would have had very little to say!

However, now I've been in my new job for a week, am on my first weekend, and have finally made a start on Issue 34 of PALS. This will be another Special, this time on a penpal's holiday to Croatia back in summer 2008. It's taken me some time to get around to making this into a Special as I've had so many other Specials to add, but I'm finally able to!

I've not yet had many responses to the queries in Issues 33, so if you've yet to answer the questions on pages 3 and 4, please take a minute to do so. All you need to do is click a button and press submit! I'll have a bit more of a think about how future issues are going to look once I've (hopefully) received a few more responses, and when I come to writing Issue 35 in March. That issue will include survey results, if I have enough.

Well, it being midnight I should probably go and get some sleep... but I'll do my best to update this blog a little more regularly, and keep working on Issue 34!

No comments: