Saturday, January 23, 2010

Being productive

I've actually had quite a productive PALS-related week this week.

First off, thanks to Tracy for sending me a whole range of new Creature Features, and a Special article on her holiday to Lincoln last year. This is great news as I (still) haven't had many responses to the questions in Issue 33 of PALS, so at least it gives me an idea of how to continue with the newsletters in the future! More on that in Issue 35.

Other than that, I got a little carried away with writing up Issue 34 and have now managed to almost complete it - there's only one page left to write. Thanks to Tamara for that as she did all the work writing the article about her holiday and providing me with plenty of pics!

All this means the next issue is actually ready almost a month early - but at least it means if I end up being horribly busy in February it won't matter!

No comments: