Friday, July 03, 2009

Press Release 3 July 2009

I've had to come up with a few ideas for the next issue of PALS that will hopefully involve a number of contributions, as this time around it isn't a special - and I wasn't sure what to put in it! Therefore, the Press Release detailing the kinds of contributions I'd be interested in receiving are below - anything you'd like to say I'd love to hear!

Other than that, I have made a start on Issue 31 - just formatting things like colours and pages, ready to start adding content. When I have some!

PRESS RELEASE – 3 JULY 2009
CALL FOR CONTRIBUTIONS – A 3-PARTER!

For Issue 31 of PALS, due for release at the end of August, I’m looking for opinions on the 3 subjects below. If you have anything you’d like to say, please let me know by e-mailing me at the address below and I’ll make sure I include your comments in the relevant article:

1) Where do your pals come from?
This time around there will be a Q and A article on where in the world people write letters to. Where are most of your pals from? Is there a particularly unusual part of the world you have a pal in? Is there somewhere you’d like to have pals in, or somewhere you have a pal that you’d always dreamed of having one?

2) Travel advice
Do you enjoy travelling? I know a lot of us do! Do you have any tips on how to make travelling a better experience – anything from good ways to pick hotels to ways to make long airport visits more bearable?

3) Movie/ book suggestions
Do you enjoy reading, going to the cinema or watching DVDs? Are there any books or films that you love? They can be in the English language or not, it doesn’t matter. One article will focus on the things in popular culture that you enjoy, and the reasons you love it. It doesn’t even have to be a book or movie necessarily – it could be a piece of art, or a song you love. Anything you like!

If you’d like to contribute to any of the above articles (and I’d love to hear all your stories and thoughts), just e-mail me at acevenusbabe@yahoo.com. It doesn’t matter if what you have to say takes a sentence, a paragraph or a page!

Anna

No comments: