Friday, July 10, 2009

Bit tired now

Well, I've had a productive day at least! In an effort to get all the things done that I've been failing to find time to do, I got up before 9am on my day off. Yes, that is a rare occurence. So far I've managed to find time to hunt for jobs (there are still none), fit in some piano (OK, keyboard) practice, learn some Italian, reply to a whole heap of e-mails and work on the next issue of PALS.

Most of the work on PALS has involved putting together begging letters for contributions to the next issue, but I also wrote up the next Creature Feature, which was quite enjoyable. I didn't have to think about what I was writing for a change (as I was just copying out an article written by a pal), but I did get to learn a reasonable amount of info about the two toed sloth. Seems somehow appropriate considering I went to see Ice Age 3 on Wednesday!

Anyway, if I've sent you e-mails about it recently and you haven't sent me contributions for the next issue of PALS (not many have), don't be surprised if you get a begging e-mail in the next week or so - or I'll have nothing to put in the next newsletter!

No comments: