Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Finished!

Well, I spent this afternoon finishing off Issue 28 of PALS - go me! It won't be released until the end of Feb, but as that month is looking pretty busy, I'm more than happy to have a few weeks lee-way. I spent this afternoon writing up a piece on International Women's Day for the events page. Often I enjoy writing those pages as I learn something new as well.

And yes, I know I should have been at work. But a cable company cut through work's network cable so none of us could really do anything - get at our files, our e-mail, nor access the library database. So they sent most of us home at 1pm - we weren't going to argue! So I've had a highly productive afternoon; I've written my newsletter, gone for a bike ride and, now, updated my blog. And in a minute I'm going to head off and learn some French! Mais oui!

One small problem though - it turns out I've sved the wrong file over my "future ideas" file for PALS. I have the document saved on two computers, so I'm seriously hoping that I haven't done the same thing on the other computer. If that fails, it might be on my memory stick... I'm stuffed if I don't have it anymore 'cause it's the only place I wrote down all my ideas for future issues! Oh dear... although I can think of at least 3 I was planning....

No comments: