Saturday, November 03, 2007

Got something done

I've managed to work a bit on the next issue of PALS - quite pleased I got that far as was feeling pretty uninspired earlier. Got into it a bit more once I started though! It seems very odd to be writing about 2008 already, but I guess it's only 2 months away now. And I've barely even thought about Xmas shopping yet...

Anyway, I've produced a press release asking for contributions for the next issue - the link to it on our home page can be found here. I'm specifically wanting answers on how long it takes people to reply to letters/ how long they like to wait, and asking for more travel articles. As ever though, any articles you've written I'm more than happy to see and almost certainly use!

That's it for now, but more soon...

No comments: