Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Making progress

So, inbetween all of the studying, working, job hunting (speculatively, for a year's time - it's just nice to know what's out there) and resting from doing all of the above, I have finally got around to writing up a decent amount of the next issue of PALS - thankfully, as it's due out in two weeks time...

I've now written all but one page all about food and related fun festivals, and there are some very tasty pics in there too! Not that it was a good excuse to buy tasty wine and chocolate at all.

I did make a start on updating the newsletter last Friday, but time got away from me and it's taken until now to get it sorted and write a quick blog about the progress. Not much other news I'm afraid as I haven't had a chance to do anything else exciting, but I promise a new newsletter and some more pics in a couple of weeks time, if nothing else before then!

No comments: