Tuesday, October 23, 2007

A bit more writing

It seems I never have time to write my newsletter at the weekend anymore - or I'm just too tired and all I want to do is sleep and watch TV! I seem to be managing to fit it in the week though - I've just finished off the final page of the Nov/ Dec newsletter which I'm quite pleased about! There's a fair bit of info in this one, but hopefully it'll be fun and interesting to read. It will get released at some point next week - if not next weekend then definitely before the end of the month!

I don't have much else to mention right now - other than studying and writing quick bits for the newsletter I've not been up to much. I don't even have any interesting pics to add - although I could tell you all about information retrieval, subject indexes and classification if you were interested? No, thought not...

I'm off to watch Spooks instead, and do something far more useful with my time! He!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ahhhhh Part 2 is goood!!!!!