Friday, July 20, 2007

Wedding Photos!

At last, after a weeek and a half, I've finally got around to uploading some of our favourite wedding photos to our website. Of course, there are plenty to be found on flickr, and you can even add your own (see our website for more info on how to use flickr), but a sample of our faves are finally up for those people that don't want to wade through (at present) 300+ pics!

Foolishly, I thought there would be far less to organise after the wedding, but no...there's my name to change (everywhere - honestly, you do not know how many places have your name), money to sort, Thank You cards to make - and just to make life even more complicated, job interviews to prepare for and funding issues to sort for when I start my MSc in Sept. I guess it's not surprising I was feeling a bit overwhelmed at the beginning of the week!

Anyway, have a look at our Wedding Photos for now, and I may even get round to making a start on Issue 19 of PALS at some point in the next few days.

No comments: