Friday, January 05, 2007

New Year, more time

Today I've had a chance to sit down and start Issue 16 of PALS - just the first couple of pages, but it's a start.

I've also managed to sign up to Facebook (still have to figure out how that works - time for a play later I think), start to sort out all the people I need to tell I'm moving (www.iammoving.com - it's very useful) and take down all the Xmas decorations. :( I would be sadder but too concerned about moving and having to put the rest of our belongings in boxes for our move in the next couple of weeks.

Anyway, where was I? Oh yeah, the newsletter! It actually looks quite good, I found some pretty photos of London that Dan and I took to add to the front page. Talking of photos, we need to sort some for the wedding. Lots to do!

No comments: