Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Feeling bad...

Hello!

After reading Anne's blog I'm feeling really guilty for not having put any posts on here in over a week, so thought I'd make the effort! Mary - thanks for the comment, I'll definitely have a look at your blog when I get a chance! Andy - I'll work out the mileage when I have some spare time! I do know it's 584 miles, driving, from Exeter to Aberdeen though. Fancy trying it when you pass your test?! :)

I may not have put up many posts, but I have done a lot - although none of it newsletter related. We have a house in Aberdeen (depending on credit checks), I have a job at Aberdeen University (depending on Scottish checks), the music for wedding is basically sorted, we've ordered the cake, and we're off to find ties and waistcoats in town today. And we got to see lots of family over Xmas too! Were back in London on Friday, so the hope is to catch up with newsletters, e-mails and general organisational type stuff around then...until then, I'm off to shop and see friends though!

3 comments:

Iccle One said...

Just a quick update, they found ties and ordered waistcoats - a rather successful few hours in town!

We did enjoy seeing you over Christmas, and look forward to visiting you in Aberdeen.

Anna Lawson said...

Thanks Anne, would you like to update my blog on a regular basis so I don't have to worry about it?! Home for 4 DAYS IN A ROW!!!! now! Even have time to update websites/ photos/ newsletters today...more news later on!

Anonymous said...

Exeter to Aberdeen...

Road Trip!