Tuesday, October 24, 2006

London Zoo

A friend and I spent the day at London Zoo on Sunday, which was fun. It's taken until now to bother posting something about it, as when I got home on Sunday evening all I wanted to do was sit and watch TV! Foolishly I forgot to take my camera, so there are no photos which is a shame. My friend took hers, but claims it's not the best camera so I'm not holding out too many hopes. I did get a funky badge for donating £1.50 though, so if I get a chance I'll scan that in and you can see that gorilla at least! :)

Anyway, a piece on London Zoo will make a nice short, but fun, entry for a London Special of PALS - still planning on doing one just before/ after I leave London, as a kind of "goodbye" (and good riddance?), but I still have plenty of articles to write before I get to that stage.

No comments: