Friday, September 29, 2006

It's a start

I have just finished writing a couple more pieces for the newsletter and future issues; both on cycling but very different trips! One day ride to Windsor, and one week holiday to Holyhead island in Wales.

I've also written another page of the next issue of PALS, so there are only a couple more pages to write. Luckily I have another month to finish it off - I need it as I seem to be so busy right now!

I feel like I should put a pic on here as I haven't had one for a while, but not sure what of as I don't think there's anything that exciting that has happened recently for their to be pics of. Sorry!

Anyway, I'm going to go and have some wine and relax for a bit now, before I think of all the other things that probably need doing in relation to the newsletter!

No comments: