Saturday, August 26, 2006

My Poems

I have spent a good part of this evening (night now I guess!) working on my poetry website, updating the poems and adding a "Suggested Reading" sections, so there is now something new to look at on there again! I still have plenty I want to do - most importantly I need to upload the next issue of PALS at some point over this weekend, so it is ready for the beginning of September. It shouldn't be too much of a problem as it's a Bank Holiday weekend in England so I have Monday off - great!

My plan to write articles for future issues is going quite well too; I have kept up-to-date with my list, even managing to write a short piece about my job for a future 'Jobs Special' I hope to create in the next few months.

Dan and I are probably going to Winchester for the day on Monday too, so that will be another place to write about for one of My England issues (probably one covering the South East)!

Anyway, for now have a look at my poetry website for the updates.

No comments: