Saturday, July 29, 2006

Finally!

I've finally had some time to sit down and do a bunch of the things I've been meaning to do for weeks - and not think about weddings and moving etc! Firstly, I've managed to write a couple of pages for the next issue of the newsletter, which is great as I was paranoid I wasn't going to have time to get it ready for the end of August. Now I need to sit down and collate all the information I have on the questionnaire - hopefully I will have time to do that in the next week or so. It may take a while!

I've also managed to write a short piece on our trip to Aberdeen last weekend, which can go in a future issue of PALS. I still have a bunch of other articles I want to write, but at least I have some idea of when I'll be able to write them by!

Finally, once again, Dan and I have updated our photos page - this time with some of the photos we took in Aberdeen. We've created a new 'Scotland' section, so please have a look!

No comments: