Monday, May 08, 2006

Prague - or should that be Praha?

Tomorrow five of us are off to Prague for 5 days; can't wait! Being at work today has been hard, as I really don't want to be here! I've managed to get through all my work though, and now I'm just waiting for 5.30 to come...

I am definitely planning on writing a bit about our Prague trip for a future newsletter. I know I've said that about tons of stuff and haven't really done any of it yet, so when I get back and over the summer I'm going to have a serious hunt through what I've said I will do and actually try and write some of it, even if it doesn't make a newsletter edition for a while!

Anyway, I won't be blogging for a bit (obviously, as I'll be enjoying myself on holiday) but I will be thinking of what to include in future issues about the trip. I'm a bit paranoid about the next issue being ready on time as I'm on holiday for 2 weeks in June as well, but I'm sure it will all sort itself out nicely, eventually...

No comments: