Monday, May 15, 2006

Busy me

Although I've had a day off of work, I've been working hard on updating the website and getting the next issue of the newsletter ready. I'm off to make a cake as a reward in a second, but thought I'd let you know what I've been up to first.

Firstly, our photo page is now updated with some of our favourite Prague photos - take a look.

Secondly, I've also updated my poetry site with some new poems, so that you no longer have to read the ones from 3 months ago every time you look at the site.

And finally, I've even written a couple of pages of Issue 12 of PALS, on hobbies. Still waiting on articles from 2 or 3 people, but they have a month or so so I'll try not to be impatient. I think that's it for today - enjoy all the updated bits!

2 comments:

Iccle One said...

Great pictures!!! Must get copies of some.

Iccle One said...

yeah you can copy stuff off the website for the newsletter, makes it less work for me.