Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Dissapointing

After a nice relaxing weekend shopping, clebrating my birthday and generally doing nothing strenuous, I thought I had better get back to doing things like writing on this blog!

Disappointingly, I've not yet had any contributions to the next issue of PALS, due out at the end of this month. Luckily it's not too much of a problem as most of the articles, this time around, have been written by me. I do have one gap however, and would really like to get a piece from somebody on what their life is like/ how it has changed since they began penpalling.

If I don't get this, this article will be devoted to questions pals woould like to have answered/ answer about pen palling and the issues around it. If you have any questions that you would like to see appear in this section, please let me know!

No comments: