Tuesday, January 24, 2006

The Story so far....

Back in 2004 I decided to start writing a newsletter aimed at people who enjoy penpalling. This was partly to give me a taste at creating a newsletter, writing articles and editing peoples work. It was also a way to try and give my pals (and hopefully others who enjoyed writing letters) something interesting to read. This is the story of what has happened since, the highs and lows of working on the newsletter, and all the bits inbetween.

All the posts before today (24 Jan 2006) have been written in retrospect. However, I have written them in the present tense to try and give some indication as to what was happening and how I was feeling at the time.

All the posts after today were written on the actual date indicated. I hope this makes for easy reading and you enjoy the site!

No comments: