Saturday, October 30, 2004

Festival Special


Issue 2 has now been uploaded. Writing this issue was fairly easy, and I've had loads of contributions over the past couple of months, which is really good news. A couple of Christmas articles came too late to include in this newsletter, but perhaps I'll be able to use them in the future, even if I have to wait until next year.

The whole newsletter isn't just on Christmas though. Instead, it became a festival special with a range of special events that happen around the world between October and January included. I also decided to put a thank you section on the back page to acknowledge that I had quite a lot of help from other people with all the articles.

I'm pretty happy with the range of articles I'm getting and the way the newsletter looks now. Hopefully it will just get better in future!

No comments: