Tuesday, July 05, 2016

Baby #3

It's been nearly a year since I posted on this blog. Back in July 2015, I documented our 3-month trip to California by taking a photo every day in an attempt to represent what we were doing whilst we were away.

Whilst I'm still planning on uploading photos this time around, the theme is a little different. I'm currently 14 weeks pregnant with baby #3, and who doesn't wonder what size their baby is when they're pregnant? So, in a total failure to be innovative, I'm going with the size of fruit that represents the baby. which means there won't be more than one post a week, and possibly not that - depending on the fruits on offer, what I have pictures of, and what else is happening that week!

Anyway, I'm making a start with a lemon, one of the two fruits that represent the size of the baby at 14 weeks (the other being a nectarine).




No comments: